Sunday, January 13, 2008

*tired* but meaningful sunday!

13 january started off with an entertaining piece of soccer match when man utd trashed newcastle 6-0.. hahaha... ronaldo first ever hatrick.. the best part; all of the goals was thru 2nd half =p datz the reason why i actually slept at 4am... haihh~ stupid me..

4 hours later woke up by my faithful alarm.. time to go church... SIBKL... hehe.. today was my first day of new life class...chun! although i went there alone but get to learn the word of God and met some new ppl there as well... The sermon by Ps Chew today was great... coz it involves my favourite number 8... everything was about 8, which means a new beginning in God's context.. wow! i didnt know that but i was pretty excited about it and happy tho! =D

next on the list was lunch and then football.. aduh~ swt la... so *tiiiiirrrreeeeddd* d....~ but for the PASSION FOR FOOTBALL.... i drag myself to the field and lost a brilliant game which ended 4-5.. not bad tho... i had quite a number of poor shots... =( but the game was just fantastic... after that... went makan a very DELICIOUS PAN MEE at ming tien food court in PJ... hahaa... yummy... went straight home and died.... but resurrected from the floor.. took my shower blog alil... and *dooosshhh* on my bed and zzzzzzzzzzzzz............

0 comments: