Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Work Work Work...

.020708. On-Site Work @ PWTC

It was my first day going for an on-site project and PWTC was a good place to start off as I was quite familiar with the venue. The current project I'm handling, as I've mentioned before, is Malaysia International Dive Expo 2008 which is happening this weekend (Friday - Sunday, 4-6 July, 10.00am - 7.00pm). Diving enthusiasts can drop by PWTC to check out more!! LOL...

I've learned alot today and I'm expecting more to come tomorrow especially when I get to meet all the exhibitors from various companies!! Looking forward for tomorrow's work!


*basically, this is what Pico do best!!*


*yes!! am promoting my company abit here!! LOL*

Next big event that I'll be handling should be PIKOM PC FAIR that is happening from 1st - 3rd of August!! LOL... Time to grab a good night rest!! Long day ahead tomorrow! Nitez ppl!! Take care and God bless...

5 comments:

Alice said...

I love it when people promote the place they work. Enjoy and God bless! :D

joshuaongys said...

looks interesting O.O

andrew said...

[alice] lol! really? hahah.. cool cool!! and remember to come PWTC!! the underwater photography pix is super duper unbelievably nice!! [joshua] yea man!! damn interesting lo.. LOL

Anonymous said...

Fun fun.. looks like ure having fun man albeit being busy.

Gotto do some catching up over yamcha wey.. :D

andrew said...

[voch] lol.. yum cha.. hehe