Friday, August 8, 2008

Long Awaited Day...

.080808.

"8" has always been my favourite number since i was little. It's significant to me as it represents my birthdate. Anyway, today is also the official opening ceremony of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games! Jason rated it in his twitter 15/10!! No machines, all human!! I must watch the reply d.

Anyway, today is the day I finally got my breakthrough in something that I've long to tell. Something that I was so lost in. Something that I so dowan to keep. It's finally shattering away pieces by pieces..

It's when you are at the lowest moment of your life you will learn the greatest lesson and through it all, I know that Jesus is there by my side.

5 comments:

Gary Lim said...

sumtimes it takes a certain fallback to see the bigger picture. for sure it will turned up better than what u will think of. so hang in there k? u r not the only one ;-)

zewt said...

good to hear about the breakthrough... have faith, He will carry you through.

Alice said...

8 is a nice number. My favourite is 2. I like the idea of being a follower and supporter of others. hehe...

1 Peter 5:6-7 says "Humble yourselves then under God's mighty hand, and he will lift you up in due time. Cast all your cares on him, for you are his charge."

And you're right, Jesus is right there with you. :)

joshuaongys said...

Take care bro. God Bless =P

Anonymous said...

Fai fai faster come back blog!!!111223456789