Sunday, March 30, 2008

Beyond Worship...

.300308. (SIBKL Atone Audition)

Today was my 5th lesson for Alpha Class and as usual, I went to church at 8.30 in the morning. Then, it was time for worship. Today Ps Lee Choo sense a different kind of worship and true enough the power supply kept turning on and off but the church was still having an awesome time even without the musician. In fact, it was rather alive and moving.

I also sense a different kind of feeling today because I could feel that [endless]despair was there... Teong Wee first thought me to play the song "Heart Of Worship" on the guitar and I had been listening to it through the week. It was simply amazing when we sang that song today as well. Just when I thought that was amazing, the next song we sung was "All Heaven Declares" which was the song we sang for him during his funeral. I broke down with tears of both joy and sadness. Today, worship was indeed different! We then sang "Draw Me Close To You" which was Jon and my favourite song during Beta Year. I was so moved by the songs today and God was really good.

Soon after the service ended, I then had lunch with my sister and waited for my audition and interview for the worship ministry. I was kinda worried at first though but thank God everything went well for both the interview and audition (thought I think it wasn't good enough) I had a great experience though singing in the main sanctuary where the hall is so freaking big and empty and with 2 judges below and I have the stage all to myself. (Feel abit like those american idol TV show d)

Great day... great day... Definitely all mentioned was experiences beyond worship....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Draw me Close...wooooh..lol

andrew said...

hehehe... yea man!! =D when wanna sit down together and play some songs again? ><

Anonymous said...

ala u so busy...how to play?:P

andrew said...

where got bz.... for you.. got time wan... =D