Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pilihan Raya Day

.080308.

Today is the day that everyone has been waiting for. The day that will change Malaysia's future. For better or worst. The moment of truth is just few hours away... And I'm sure that at least half the nation is watching, if not all.

The clock is ticking and people are pouring into the polling stations in various designated schools nationwide. It was my first experience so I kind of like don't know what to expect though.

My thought was it's gonna be like super crowded and there will be supporters everywhere. People actually advised me not to go too early as there will be a lot of people going in the morning. I ignored those suggestions and went at 9am.

To my surprise and disappointment, the polling station I went as so quiet (coz i went to the wrong place) hahaha... jk jk ...

It was kinda disappointing because the atmosphere wasn't as "meriah" as i thought it could and would be. There weren't many people when I reached the place or quiet rather. I think the whole process of me registering at the "checking counter" and cast my vote in the voting room took about 10 minutes and that's it. *sweatttzzz*

Well, since it's my first time and I didn't really know what to expect exactly and now that I've known, I shall look forward to the results and news up ahead. The only state I'm quite concerned with and I think most people do would be none other than Kelantan. Will PAS remain as the winner or Kelantan will soon be taken over by BN??

Generally speaking, I don't really care whoever wins the election. I just hope that the candidates that emerged as winners at the end of the day can bring a righteous rule over our nation and give their best for Malaysia. For the betterment of our country's future and also the nations' need!! To God be all the glory!

0 comments: