Sunday, July 13, 2008

V for Vision

.130708.

Short-Note: There will be a Health related exhibition tomorrow at KLCC hall 1 and 2 and also International Beauty Expo at hall 4 and 5. I'll be handling an upcoming International JEWELLERY Fair @ KLCC this coming Thursday to Sunday. See ya there!! =D

Went makan Thai food at My Elephant Restaurant again just now with my family!! LOL... Yummy!! It's Sunday!! Back to work tomorrow loo... Have a blessed week ahead people.

Here's a few more photos i took while I was at KL Tower then.



*i think is more on cheras side to the far side*


*office blocks near KLCC... anyone working around there?*


*vision, velocity, vicious, vital, what else?? vendeta*

And so, my next update should be about THAI FOOD AGAIN!! LOL....

2 comments:

Alice said...

I used to work at Level 63, Petronas Twin Towers - fantastic view from up there - and Menara Maxis. It's almost a year now since I started working in PJ, office just 10 minutes away from home. :)

andrew said...

[alice] owh!! haha.. icic... my office is 8 minutes away!! weee!! *cheerz* hard get working places that is so near to home huh?? LOL